Periodically the Friends publish advice and information sheets, pamphlets and work cards covering specific environmental subjects. Some are for general public information and guidance. Others are aimed at volunteers who assist with habitat and species development work. Specific sheets are for volunteers involved with community event activities.
We may also make reference to some sheets within named subject web pages.
Those listed below can be downloaded by clicking on the pdf file name
Our current list of downloadable sundry information documents is:
- Positioning your bird nesting box – FwL.BC.1
- How to help feed your birds – BC.2.pdf
- Simple forms of bird feeder and ingredients – BC.3.pdf
- Making bird feeders- for children’s use – BC.5.pdf
- Stacking of brash at Colliers Wood – HM.2.pdf
- DHL Copse First Stage Tree Management – HM.5.pdf
- Ragwort identity and removal- worksheet – WS.1.pdf
Downloads may originally have been intended for A5 format printing. If you wish to reproduce these in A5- (2 per A4 sheet, front images and rear images on separate files)- please contact the Friends for the files.